Terms of Sales
These general conditions govern the relationship between:
• SARL SARL SARL CASSOU, a limited liability company, having its
registered office 75 rue des Pyrénées 64800 Benejacq, registered in the PAU Trade Register under number B390710432, intra-community VAT number: FR89390710432 and holder of the registered trademark SELLERIE CASSOU ;
• and the Customer, whose name and quality are defined in the order form appearing in
line and duly completed by him.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF THE ORDER
6. EXECUTION OF THE ORDER
12. PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTE
1. The online store accessible on the www.sellerie-cassou.fr site has been set up and is the
property of the company SELLERIE CASSOU.
2. The Customer declares to have obtained all the information necessary for the use of the online store.
Cassou upholstery line accessible on the site
3. Any order for a product appearing in the online store assumes the
consultation and acceptance of these general conditions.4. Consequently, the Customer acknowledges being fully informed of the fact that his agreement concerning the
content of these general conditions does not require the handwritten signature of this document,
but results from the sole placing of an order.
5. The Customer declares to be over 18 years old and to have full legal capacity or to benefit from the authorization of a person holding parental authority, a tutor or curator.
. These general conditions of sale aim to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the distance selling of products offered on the SELLERIE online store. CASSOU accessible on the website www.sellerie-cassou.fr
These general conditions of sale apply for the entire duration necessary for the completion of their order.
1. The Customer acknowledges having read the nature of the selected product, the size, color and quantity of the products available in the SELLERIE online store. CASSOU,
and have requested and obtained the necessary and/or additional information to pass the
2.Any order from the Customer would only be effective after acceptance of the order by the company.
3. If the Customer wishes to place an order, he will complete, according to the indications provided to him in
line, a form made available to him where he will include the information necessary for his
identification and in particular his surname, first names, postal address and delivery address.
4. The Customer having chosen the products presented and indicated the additional information in the order notes if necessary, will validate his order, in view of a summary displayed on the screen by clicking to manifest his commitment and his acceptance of the general conditions of sale .
5.At this moment, the order is recorded, an order number is communicated to the Customer.
6. Any purchase order signed by the Customer by his "click" of acceptance constitutes proof of a
irrevocable commitment of the Customer, which can only be called into question in the case of
Listed in these terms and conditions.
7.Any complaint concerning our goods must be made within ten days of receipt of the said goods.
In accordance with the Law of Modernization of the Economy (LME) of August 4, 2008, failure to pay on the agreed date will result in the application of a late payment penalty of a rate equal to three times the legal interest rate per month or fraction of a month of delay, to which are added the claim for recovery costs. In the event of a dispute, only the court of Pau is competent.
1. The Customer's order is accepted by the company SELLERIE CASSOU for online store
SADDLERY CASSOU as soon as the order confirmation is sent by e-mail.
2. The acceptance of the order by e-mail summarizes the price, the products
ordered, the characteristics of the product, the costs and delivery times.
3. In the event that the company SELLERIE CASSOUDoes not accept the order, it undertakes to inform the Customer thereof by e-mail or by post, as soon as possible.
4. In case of non-acceptance of the order by the company SELLERIE CASSOU, the Customer's order is cancelled.
Execution of the command
1. The Customer's order will be executed as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days.
2. This period runs from the day following that on which the amount of the order will be cashed .
3. In case of unavailability of the product ordered, the Customer will be informed as soon as possible.
4. The Customer will then be free to cancel his order or to define, with the online store
SADDLERY CASSOU, any new delivery times.
5. In the event that the Customer wishes to cancel his order, and this due to unavailability
of the product ordered, the company SELLERIE CASSOU acting for the SELLERIE online store CASSOU undertakes to reimburse it without delay, and at the latest, within 30 days of payment of the sums paid by the Customer.
6. Reimbursement, in the event of unavailability, will be made at the choice of the company SELLERIE CASSOU by transfer to the Customer's bank account or by check.
1. Subject to the availability of the items ordered, the order will be sent to the Customer at
the address indicated by the Customer on the order form.
2.Delivery times are indicated on the order confirmation sent to the Customer by the
SADDLERY company CASSOU.
3. Shipping and packaging costs will be invoiced to the Customer by the company SELLERIE CASSOU.
4. Upon delivery, the Customer or the recipient of the products must be able, if requested to do so,
prove his identity.
5. In the event of transport damage, the Customer must refuse the damaged product to the deliverer and indicate
his refusal, failing which any recourse against the latter would be impossible.
In accordance with Law No. 80-335 of May 12, 1980, the goods remain our property until full payment of this invoice. The goods always travel at the recipient's risk and peril.
1. The SADDLERY company CASSOU is only bound, for all phases of access to its website, order taking, delivery or any other subsequent service, by an obligation of means.
2. The responsibility of the company SELLERIE CASSOU cannot be held liable for the nuisance or damage inherent in the use of Internet networks, such as disruption of services, external intrusions, presence of computer viruses or any event qualified as force majeure by the courts.
3. The SADDLERY company CASSOU cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of stock shortage or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disruptions or total or partial strikes, in particular of postal services, means of transport and/or or communication, floods, fires.
4. The SADDLERY company CASSOU shall not incur any liability for consequential damages as a result of these presents, operating loss, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, damages or costs.
1. The prices relating to the order of the products are indicated on the online store
2.Prices are displayed in euros, including tax.
3.All orders, whatever their origin, are payable in euros.
4. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and the change in the rate
applicable VAT will automatically be passed on to the prices indicated on the online store.
5. The SADDLERY company CASSOU, when confirming the Customer's order, will indicate the total amount of the order (price including VAT + delivery costs) in euros.
6. Product prices do not include communication costs related to the use of the SELLERIE online store CASSOU which remain the responsibility of the Customer.
1. It is agreed between the parties that only the effective and prior payment of the sums by the Customer
will result in the process of manufacturing and delivering the ordered products.
2.The Customer has several means of payment for the maximum purposes of guaranteeing security
among which :
• by bank card (French national bank cards, EuroCard / MasterCard
international cards, international Visa cards), indicating either directly in the area provided for this purpose, the number of your card, without space between the figures as well as its expiry date, and the cryptogram.
• by bank card in installments with Sofinco's 3XCB payment method. The costs of multiple payments are:
- Payment in 2 times its fee of 0.8%
- Payment in 3 times its rais of 1.5%
- Payment in 4 times its rais of 2.2%
• by PayPal, by logging into your PayPal account, and via PayPal you will transfer the amount of the order to the PayPal account of the SELLERIE CASSOU.
1.A detailed invoice is sent to the Customer with the package.
2.The indication of the amount of the VAT gives the possibility to the communities, companies, professions
liberals and businesses, to recover it.
1. The information requested from the Customer is necessary for the processing of his order and
will be communicated to the company SELLERIE CASSOU and its contractual partners.
2. The Customer can write to the company SELLERIE CASSOU, whose contact details are indicated at the top of these general conditions of sale or on the home page, to oppose such communication or to exercise their rights of access and rectification with regard to information concerning them.
1.These general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
2. No general or specific condition communicated by the consumer can be integrated
to these general conditions.
Law and Applicable
1. This contract is subject to French law.
2.The language of this contract is French.
3.In the event of a dispute relating to the interpretation or the execution of our general conditions, the courts
French will be competent.
4. In the event of a dispute with professionals and/or merchants, express jurisdiction is attributed to the
Commercial Court of PAU, notwithstanding plurality of defendants or warranty claim even for
emergency procedures or for conservatory procedures, in summary proceedings or by motion.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO EXCHANGE A PRODUCT WITHIN 10 DAYS, HOWEVER THE SHIPPING COSTS OF THE EXCHANGE WILL BE AT YOUR EXPENSE.